Saturday, March 31, 2007

Hey guys! What’s up with you all? Guess you are enjoying my posts till now. I have created this blog only to put up world’s cutest things of which many of us don’t get time to be aware of even if we want. So instead of surfing the net for cute stuffs, you can straightaway click into my blog where I have been posting all those cute things that I come across. I have written on few cute friendship quotes and now I’m going to write upon some cute quotes for best friends. Before that, I would like to ask you…what do you do when your best friend asks something priceless from you? Most of us end up saying…you have my best of wishes, loads of good lucks and etc. but today I have thought of something special that would not sound old-fashioned or clichéd yet will confer a sense of elegance and affection as soon as it is being bestowed. Yeah…I’m talking about some cute quotes that you can gift your best friend either virtually or verbally.

Thanks For Being There ! Thank your friend/ loved one with this beautiful message.


Send this eCard !



Here are some of the cute quotes for best friends that I have found after a bit of research on the net:

"True friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until it is lost."
- Charles Caleb Colton


"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them; I would be at the bottom to catch them."
- Anon


“When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.”


"To the world, you may be one person; but to one person, you may be the world!"


If I could take your troubles I would toss them in the Sea, But all these things I'm finding Are impossible for me. I cannot build a Mountain Or catch a Rainbow fair, But let me be what I
know best A Friend that's always there.


"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."
- Anon


"Tears may come and go,
But there's one thing I know.
All my life you're a friend of mine.
You can depend on me.
I'll be fine...
'Cause you're a friend of mine."
-Clarence Clemens


"If I had one gift that I could give you, my friend, it would be the ability to see yourself as others see you, because only then would you know how extremely special you are."
B.A. Billingsly


“Good friends are like stars.... You don't always see them, but you know they are always there”


“A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find and lucky to have.”

Labels:

 
 
Permalink ¤ ¤ ¤ AddThis Social Bookmark Button
posted by Julia at Saturday, March 31, 2007



0 Comments: