Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hey Guys! What’s up with you all? All geared up to play pranks on the nest month? April fool’s Day is coming up and I’m way too excited for that. You know what? I don’t really spare anyone on this day…even if I fail to play a good prank on my dear ones, I make sure to end up with the funniest of jokes and make everyone in the hall blow out of proportion with laughter. I love humors and would love to share a few of them with all of you. Here’s a plethora of some cute, funny jokes of mine that I would like you to enjoy…go through these and add a face value to yourself by having a good laugh!

What's Up ! Reach out to your buddy with this ecard.

Send this free eCard
Send this eCard !



Top Five Cute Jokes:

An Amish boy and his father were visiting a mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and back together again. The boy asked his father, "What is this, Father?" The father responded "Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don't know what it is." While the boy and his father were watching wide-eyed an old lady in a wheel chair rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched small circles of lights with numbers above the walls light up. They continued to watch the circles light up in the reverse direction. The walls opened up again and a beautiful 24 year old woman stepped out. The father said to his son, "Go get your mother!"


One day the first grade teacher was reading the story of the Three Little Pigs to her class. She came to the part of the story where the first pig was trying to accumulate the building materials for his home. She read. ...And so the pig went up to the man with the wheelbarrow full of straw and said, Pardon me sir, but may I have some of that straw to build my house? The teacher paused, and then asked the class, “What do you think the man said?” One little boy raised his hand and said excitedly, I know! I know! He said, Holy Shit! A talking pig!


Boy Scouts from the city were on a camping trip. The mosquitoes were so fierce; the boys had to hide under their blankets to avoid being bitten. One of them saw some lightning bugs and said to his friend, we might as well give up. They are coming after us with flashlights.


A priest noticed that one of the nuns in the convent was getting a little chubby. "Is there anything wrong?" he asked her.The nun replied, "Its just gas!" As time went by he noticed she was getting very fat indeed. "Are you sure you're ok?" he asked again. "Yes," she replied. "It's just gas!" One day, the priest saw the nun pushing a pram around. He stopped and peered inside. "Hmm . . . cute little farts."


A blonde wanted to apply for job as a detective. She went into the station to apply, and the sergeant said, "I will need to ask you a few questions." "What is 2+2?" The blonde said, "4." "What color is the sky?" The blonde answered, "Blue." "Who shot Lincoln?" The blonde said, "I don't know." The officer said, "When you find out come back and tell me." So the blonde went home. Her roommate asked her if she got the job. She said, "As a matter of fact I did, and they put me on a case already!"


Hey…just see what I have found for you guys on the net! Enjoy and have tons of fun while watching and most importantly listening to it. Have a good laugh!

Labels:

 
 
Permalink ¤ ¤ ¤ AddThis Social Bookmark Button
posted by Julia at Wednesday, March 28, 2007