Monday, February 19, 2007
Cute Hugs! Wow! Can anything be more gentle and cozy than a cute hug? This is the best and most loving way of conveying one’s feelings I guess. When you give someone a cute hug, apart from endless emotions there are a lot of affections draped in it. A cute hug makes you feel twice as special as other things can.

It’s not always necessary to have to give a cute hug to your lover or beloved. You can have the pleasure from your mom, dad, brother, sister, grandparents and anyone you are close with. Cute hugs define every language of heart, whether you have to say ‘I love you’, ‘I miss you’ or even ‘I care for you’.

This is what I feel about a cute hug. So what do you guys have to say about it? I guess you all think alike and why will you not…its such an adorable way of showing affection that can melt any heart (even if it’s made of stone) in just a second. I grab and cherish these cute hugs whenever it comes my way as I really love to be loved. And I also want to know how you feel about these cute hugs. We all are aware of warm hugs, passionate hugs, friendly hugs and also romantic hugs. Hugs can be categorized into so many segments but if you ask me, I would say cute hugs rock!

Please share your views about this sweet category of hugs and tell me soon how you feel at receiving it. Catch you guys soon with more and more cuties to charm you and I would also wait to hear some from you guys too. Till then…see you!

When U Wanna Be In Your Honey's Arms... A teddy-fic card specially for your love.


Send this eCard !



Missin' Your Sweetheart's Hugs ? A beary cute card to get your message across.

Send this free eCard
Send this eCard !

Labels:

 
 
Permalink ¤ ¤ ¤ AddThis Social Bookmark Button
posted by Julia at Monday, February 19, 2007



1 Comments: