Saturday, February 17, 2007
Teddies! The name itself suggests sweetness. Yeah…teddies are the cutie pies of every heart. Starting from babies to adolescents, teddies win over every heart irrespective of any particular age groups. You can treat is as your cuddly toy wrapping it up in your arms and sleep, you can treat it like your best friend when you are in a gloomy state and hold it tight while shedding tears and sometimes when you are angry and feel like throwing temper-tantrums that’s when you never forget your teddies as they are unbreakable items.

As you know, Teddies are found in every size and so you can choose them accordingly. My favorite one is those white big teddies which I can hold tight against myself while taking a nap. It’s so cozy and the sponge ones are just too good to define. I’m sure all of you just love being with these super comfy toys and some of you also have a passion for using them as a decorating tool.

Do you carry these cute teddies while driving? You can always keep the small ones in your car. This will keep your kids engaged and will also prevent them from fiddling with unnecessary things. I have my teddies in my house as well as in my car because I love cuddling up with them. And what do you guys do with your teddies, let me know about it. Coming up with some more cute ideas for you soon! Till then…bye!


A Big Bear Hug ! An animated ecard with a warm message to make your 'love' feel special.


Send this eCard !



Related Posts Here

Labels:

 
 
Permalink ¤ ¤ ¤ AddThis Social Bookmark Button
posted by Julia at Saturday, February 17, 2007



0 Comments: